SMART RADON SENSOR – the smart solution for building automatization systems
Various interfaces for system integration are available. The RS485 network interface can be operated either with the MODBUS RTU (industrial standard) or the proprietary SARAD protocol. The analogous output makes it easy to connect the Smart Radon Sensor to existing PLC’s. A stand-alone ventilation control system can be easily realized by the alert switch output. If no data line is available, the optionally integrated ZigBee wireless interface can be used for connection to a host system. The wide range of power input accepts all in building automation commonly used voltage supplies. For easy installation, all connections are available through a screw terminal.
Two AAA batteries are integrated to continue the measurement in case of power interruptions. All measurement results will be stored locally in non-volatile circular memory.
Sensors for temperature and humidity are integrated as a standard. There are options for CO2 or barometric pressure measurement available.
The Smart Radon Sensor comes with factory calibration and can be calibrated by any responsible accredited laboratory.
This product is manufactured in SARAD company’s location in Dresden/Germany.
- Wide measurement range: 1 – 1.000.000 Bq/m³
- High sensitivity – 2,5 cpm/1kBq/m³
- Resistant to:
- temperature and humidity variations
- external radiation
- vibrations and any mechanical shocks
- Light LED indication (red, yellow, green)
- Humidity and temperature measurement
- Bar. pressure measurement (Optional)
- Coal dioxide (CO2 )measurement (Optional)
- High-quality housing
- Battery and mains operation
- USB interface
- Time-resolved measurement
- Very large data storage
- Can be used on workplaces and in living rooms as a part of building automation systems
- Various interfaces for system integration (RS-485 ModBus RTU, analog output, switch output and wireless interface)
- Professional Software Radon Vision
- Factory calibration certificate included.
There are no reviews yet.